Learn how to make an omelet. Now you can make a fancy, folded omelet at home! Or is it spelled omelette? Who cares! They are delicious! Omelet recipe http://hilahcooking.com/how-to-make-an-omelet/
Subscribe for Free! (Get notified when I release a new video!):
Check out all my video recipes:
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/hilahcooking
Twitter : http://twitter.com/hilahcooking
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+HilahJohnson/posts
ABOUT HILAH COOKING
Hilah Cooking is a short-form, educational web series focused on making cooking FUN! We release two episodes every week. Our focus is on simple, low-cost recipes with a Texas flair. Everything is made from scratch, people! You will not see any packets of taco seasoning mix or gravy powder up in here. If you are going to learn how to cook, you are going to learn it for real! But I promise it will be fun and easy.
For over 250 video recipes, visit http://hilahcooking.com
INGREDIENTS (for one omelet)
• 2 eggs
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or more)
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons grated cheese (and any other fillings you like)
• Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper until the yolks and whites are fully incorporated.
• Heat a skillet over high heat with the butter.
• Once the butter has foamed up, pour in the eggs.
• Turn the heat down to medium-high.
• Use a fork or a thin spatula to lift the edges of the egg as they cook, letting the raw egg run underneath.
• Continue moving the egg around this way and shaking the pan occasionally until the top is almost set.
• Sprinkle the cheese over half the omelet. (Now is when you would add any other fillings you like, too.)
• Use the fork or spatula to gently lift the other half of the omelet and fold it over the cheese.
• Roll the omelet out of the pan and onto a plate.